Meeting the Digital Age
We can all agree that digital transformation has become a hot topic. Right?
The Digital Age, also known as the Informative Age is reinventing nearly everything around us. It’s mind-blowing to think that this all started less than a century ago.
Digital transformation is the integration of digital technology into all areas of the business process, culture, and customer experiences, fundamentally changing how businesses operate and deliver value to customers.
Did you know that 80% of businesses leaders believe that they need to be a digital business in order to succeed?
Here is an insight into key factor technologies that are revolutionizing the business digital transformation landscape of today and will carry us into the future:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and automation influences computers and machines to mimic the problem-solving and decision-making capabilities of the human mind. It can help with things such as automating routine tasks, personalize the user experience and provide customized support.
- Hybrid cloud combines and unifies public cloud, private cloud and on-premises infrastructure to create a single, flexible, cost-optimal IT infrastructure. It offers the flexibility, scalability and resilience necessary for business digital transformation advancement.
- Micro-services offer a way to build web-scale applications by breaking a large application down into small, independent services. It makes it possible for businesses to line up new software/product features up to several times a day.
- Internet of Things (IoT) are objects and devices equipped with sensors that collect and transmit data over the internet. IoT has made it possible for the physical world to meet the digital world and for the two to work together.
- Blockchain is a distributed, permanent and immutable record of electronic transactions. Businesses using blockchain can cut costs and create efficiency in their financial processes.
- Digitization, or digitalization is the conversion of paper-based information into digital data. The model exists in every industrial sector.
Whether you’re a small business or if your company’s vision of the future involves growth, then implementing a digital transformation strategy is a must.
Why Microsoft is the smart choice in embracing the new changes of the business world?
The cloud-based Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central provides a single platform that allows you to make your business more efficient while also reducing your IT costs. The solution allows you to stay up to date with the latest technology trends and fuels your organization's digital transformation.
As a trusted leader in digital technology, Microsoft has identified four pillars as the core drivers for their roadmap to digital transformation.
- Engaging customers
- Empowering employees
- Optimizing operations
- Transforming products
The time is NOW to create a winning digital transformative experience that will take your organization to new heights of success.
If you are looking to get inspired to start your digital transformation journey, contact us today and book your free demo! One of our experts will walk you through the process of how CODERS can help support you every step of the way.